Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Amherst Island Owls

This week I am ramping up to go to Amherst Island to photograph the owls that frequent there in the winter. I am getting excited as the have been several recent sightings of note.  There have been recent sightings of Boreal, long-earred, saw-whet, snowy and male Hooded Merganser mentioned by others, as well as lots of Mallards, Black Duck, Goldeneyes, Long-tailed Ducks, and Mergansers.

I'm afraid the weather forecast for rain will force me inside to the fireside and a glass of scotch.
Damn! Life is tough!

I hope to see some people I know there, and I hope to see some interesting birds.
My target is the snowy while hunting in the fields. I should be so lucky!

Anyway, good shooting my friends! Above all, have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment